Friday, March 2, 2012

Whimsical Garden 3rd Birthday

This weekend I had the honour of creating this pretty Whimsical Garden dessert table for Sophie's 3rd Birthday. Sophie's mum is the creative talent behind Katie Lauren Designs.

sp7

sp1

Cupcakes, heart marshmallows, handmade chocolates and raspberry, coconut and white chocolate truffles.

sp3

The most perfect macarons I've ever tasted in white choc and lavender.

sp2

More gorgeous cupcakes. I love the flower Coby!

sp4

How gorgeous is that cake? Just what I ask for Coby, thank you!

sp5

Decadent chocolate tarts.

sp6

I must give a big shout out to the fabulous vendors I work with on a regular basis.

Coby from The Lemony Cupcake for all the delicious food.


Sarah from Style Me Gorgeous for the beautiful artwork including backdrop.

Melissa my fabulous assistant for all her support and eye for detail.

If you would like us to create a beautiful dessert table for your next celebration, we would love to hear from you. Please email me sharnel@sharneldollardesigns.com.au.

15 comments:

  1. Sharnel, this is gorgeous. I love every little detail.

    Katena x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! colours are beautiful. Cakes, cookies, styling ! all so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sharnell. This is the prettiest think I did ever see! Congratulations once again. We will have to have you in Canberra one day to style for us x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly beautiful. Gorgeous work as always. I adore the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Sharnel. Amazing details. Love your blog, such an inspiration.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning sharnel loving the lavender xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love all the details...

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always this is amazing, great job, you're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolute perfection! I just love this colour combination. So calming and pretty. I keep on thinking you must have super steady hands to line everything up so perfectly! I'm far too impatient:) Meredy xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is stunning! Love the colour and all the details... and wishing I hard one of those chocolate tarts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet - love the colour combination and all the lovely little details are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks amazing.....everything looks so perfect and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Want makes this birthday setting so extra-pretty is the soft green and lavender combo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours are superb, and the sweets are just divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx