Strawberry Santa Hats
What you will need:
- Enough strawberries for your gathering (washed and dried)
- White chocolate
- Shredded or desiccated coconut
- Mini marshmallows
- Small Spatula
What to do:
- Using a knife, cut the leafy end of the strawberry off to create a flat and even bottom.
- Melt chocolate using microwave or double boiler method.
- Dip the flat end of the strawberry into the white chocolate (approx 0.5cm). Let any excess chocolate drip off into the bowl.
- Carefully roll the choc dipped strawberry into the coconut to create the fluffy trim of Santa's hat. Place them on baking or wax paper.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Using the spatula, wipe a little chocolate onto one end of the marshmallow and place it on top of the strawberry to create a pom pom effect and allow to dry.
- Store in the fridge.