Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cookie Bar for Peekaboo Magazine

I hope everyone is enjoying their time celebrating over the holiday season. To say it's been a wet few weeks here in Brisbane is an understatement. We've been laying low, sleeping, reading and watching movies. Exactly what we needed I think.

I wanted to share with you all these images taken by Naomi V Photography of the Christmas Cookie Bar I styled for the Christmas edition of Peekaboo Magazine. All printables were designed by Polkadot Prints.

I wanted to create a Christmas Eve Cookie Bar that was kid and adult friendly. So for the kids I made up miniture cookie bags (Jordon from Polkadot used iron on transfers for the graphic) and used our signature mini glass bottle to house the milk.

And for Mums and Dads a Baileys Shot with a handmade liquor chocolate. Exactly what you need to help you get through all that wrapping Christmas Eve!








If you would like help creating a fabulous party of your own contact me about our event styling services. You can also purchase many items I use in my parties here.



8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, the colors are so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fab! Completely outclasses the usual cookies and milk....Santa would be way impressed! You're so clever and creative. Cheers for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these -especially the midnight snack bags! Gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! What a great idea to have a "cookie bar" - fab.u.lous! The petite milk bottles are too precious.....I think I need them. *8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these cookie bags, nice job. I found you via Hip Hip Hooray.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx