Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm on the hunt

for new and exciting dessert table goodies for you!

I know how much joy you get from creating beautiful parties for your family and friends because I get the same joy out of it too.

I also know it can be hard to locate the items you need to help you create a beautiful dessert table.

That's why I'm asking you my loyal readers and appreciated customers what you would like to see stocked in my shop. What can't you find at the moment that you just have to have?

For every reader that sends me an email with a suggestion of product, I'll send you a gift voucher to use in my store.

Please send your suggestions to me directly at sharnel@sharneldollardesigns.com.au. This way I can email you your gift voucher directly.

Thank you for your time. I'm really looking forward to reading all your suggestions.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sharnel, just checking you received my email, regards, Jessica Brown Hussein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx