Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter getaway

We were lucky enough to visit the beach for a 4 night stay over the Easter long weekend. Perry and I also celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with a bottle of Bol and Vintage Verve and chinese take out! We all sat out on the balcony, cheers'd each other (just made that word up) and answered cute questions from the kids about weddings and love and funny stuff like that. We got a blow by blow demonstration of how you kiss when you are married .... so cute!

The weather was very kind to us and we were able to visit my Dad for a short time which was wonderful.

jumping
easter2
easter1
The kids love this trampoline. Olivia managed to work out how to do flips. She also managed to land on her head.

easter 4
They get their chip obsession from Dad and chocolate from me.

easter 3
I love William's chubby lips in this photo. He was concentrating so hard on building his lego.

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter break with your families.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 10 year wedding anniversary! Definitely something to be very very proud of :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx