Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love :: my family

We hosted a mini family reunion this past weekend with my husbands brother (Graeme) and his family visiting us from Sydney's Northern Beaches.  My father-in-law is also here at the moment, living in Zimbabwe most of the year.  My mother-in-law lives with us on our property in a separate home.
It was so lovely to have everyone together for three days.  It doesn't happen too often with Graeme and Samantha having just moved here from California.  They have just purchased a home at Bigola overlooking the Pittwater.  The view is stunning.
Anyhow, the kids got on so well and the adults chatted, sipped wine and ate some amazing food.  Thank goodness Graeme & Sam love to cook.
Here is a photo of all the children the morning they left to head back home.  

Image My Life- My Loves

2 comments:

  1. Oh how nice!! The pic is lovely!! I just love family reunions... and its great for the kids to know their cousins..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two boys are just adorable!! ha ha. :) a mothers love. the post is wonderful. I so need your help with a blog. I am just internet retarded.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx