Thursday, May 14, 2009

I heart :: this chair


I don't even know where to start.  The lines, the fabric, the cockatoo. It's just beautiful.  And the best/worst part is it would look absolutely perfect at the bottom of our staircase.  Perfect. I tell you.  Perfect.

UPDATE
Here is some additional info about the chair: 
This chair was sourced during 2006 when the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, CA went through a major renovation. Ty Warner's ( the owner) girlfriend oversaw the selection of all of the furnishings.  Each cottage is furnished with different antiques that she primarily sourced from in and around the Santa Barbara area.  I believe that particular chair is one of the fabulous pieces she found.

Image from the wedding of Alissa + Ryan. Shot by Jose Villa via Frolic

4 comments:

  1. My heart skipped a beat... the cuckatoo.... oh how lovely!! I heart ... I heart this chair !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.
    Love the story too.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx