Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cuckoo for Coco

Great place to step out of the sun and relax by the pool.  Handsome dogs too!  

Lovely neutral palette.  

I've always had a soft spot for this Martha Stewart Signature bed.


Just received the latest Coco Republic catalogue in my inbox and thought I'd share with you my favourite images.  I absolutely adore the last image.  I even have that same fabric that has been used on the scatter cushion on the far left on my chairs in our Summerhouse.  The fringe detailing on the ottoman is lovely too.  And those flowers.... divine.

All images Coco Republic

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are so fab I just don't know how to express how fab you are Marth....xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx